Monday 2 May 2016

Summer Ambitions

As if it's all happened in the blink of an eye another school year is coming to an end. For me this means my last exams at school will be finished with, and I need to take a long hard think about what I want to pursue in September, whether that be uni, and apprenticeship or even full time work. However for a lot of you this may not be the case, I imagine most of you will either have GCSEs or perhaps no exams it's just the end of another school year.  I know a lot of people will say that GCSEs aren't hard and you have no reason to complain, or that they're not important once you've done them, and although in some situations this could be the case, just remember that for now, this is what you need to be focusing on as you've worked so hard for it. But also, these exams aren't the be all and end all for you, so don't work yourself too hard on this and don't make yourself super stressed out that it's all you can think about. At the end of the day, your health is worth a lot more than these qualifications.

However, for now I just want to take the time to talk about what I want to achieve this summer and where I imagine I will be at the end of August.

Firstly, I would love to have as many fun days out as humanly possible this summer. I don't want just the expensive kind either, I want to be able to spend days at the park with my friends, eating food and listening to feel good music. I want to be able to laugh in the sun and lounge about and not feel the stress of results day looming. Just give myself a chance to relax after this exam season. But I most importantly want to make memories. I would love to see if my little toaster on wheels could make it to the beach with my friends, and even if it doesn't, be able to laugh about how we've broken down on the side of the motorway! I just want to have fun.

I would love to find a comfortable full time job for the summer as well that I really do enjoy going to, or at least enjoy the majority of the days i have to go there, as I know that it's very difficult to find a job you truly love doing and enjoy waking up everyday for. I need to start saving my money and actually try putting some aside. Whether this be for university, or just if i'm feeling down and need to treat myself to a new makeup purchase, I just need to be better at saying money!

I want to meet new people. I want to take the chance to speak to someone I haven't before, or truly get to know them in a way I don't know someone all ready. I would hope that I have been able to meet new people and make friends within the blogging and youtube community and be able to collaborate and share ideas and find people that I share interests with and have lots in common. That would be the coolest thing.

Finally, I want to be keeping up with my blog and youtube channel regularly, and making people smile and seeing people actually enjoy my content and what I have to say. I would love to know that what I am saying is impacting people or helping them, you know?

So that's it really. Nothing too extreme or over the top. Just goals that feel achievable to me, and ones that I would be more than happy with if I could complete at least one of them. Just live more and be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment